Thus far we’ve provided questions that could be categorized as “obvious questions that simply aren’t asked or answered.” Every time we add some, we discover another multitude of questions that certainly should qualify for this growing list.
I’m not talking about questions that will end wars, abolish poverty, cure all diseases, or eliminate the world’s problems. I’m talking about the questions that drive us crazy due to their simplicity and the questions that absolutely no one seems to be able to answer.
If you’re interested in reviewing any of the previous questions, simply click on Is It Just Me? and you’ll find them listed under articles titled “Obvious Questions.” Here are a few more.
- Why do we spend thousands of dollars on a school bus to haul our children one mile and then build a million-dollar gymnasium for them to get exercise?
- Why is it that most nudists are people you don’t want to see naked?
- Why is there a permanent press setting on most irons?
- Why is it when you put the two words “The” and “IRS” together it spells “Theirs.”
- Why is it that our children can’t read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
- Does that screwdriver belong to Phillip?
- Why aren’t there ever any guilty bystanders?
- Why do they place non-removable stickers on the lens of new sunglasses?
- Why do they put that stupid little hanging plastic tag between the lenses so you can’t try them on without looking stupid, and why are there always 20 people standing around when you do try them on?
- Why is it that when the power goes out, you discover every flashlight you have has dead batteries?
- Why is it that when the power goes out, you can find 100 candles and no matches?
- Why do we sing “Take me out to the ball game” when we are already there?
- If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
- Why do you have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?