Over the past month, I’ve provided two dozen questions that hopefully cause you to think in a refreshing exercise of truth and revelation.
The response has been very positive so here’s another dozen questions I hope you enjoy answering. I think you’ll discover some personal insight you might find not only revealing but, in some cases, even surprising.
- If you had to develop a brand-new course to be taught in colleges, what would it be?
- If you could erect a lighthouse that would guide all human beings toward one particular virtue, which virtue would it be?
- When you were a child, what job did you most want to have when you grew up?
- Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best—Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?
- If you could bring back any tradition that seems to have faded into the past, what tradition would you bring back?
- In hindsight, what particular class in school, at any level, above all others do you wish you had paid more attention to or taken more seriously and why?
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life thus far?
- What fear do you most want to be rid of forever?
- You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope or do you take your chances with the second?
- Where do you turn for tough decisions?
- If you could eliminate one month on the calendar, going directly from the month preceding it to the month following it, which month would it be?
- If you could wake up tomorrow morning fluent in any language, which language would you choose?